At St. Andrew’s Episcopal School, we understand choosing your child’s learning environment is a critically important decision. We believe St. Andrew’s is one of the best investments you can make for your child and here are just a few reasons why.
- We are a faith-based school that welcomes families from all backgrounds.
- We educate and give personalized attention to students from Primer (3 years of age) to 8th grade.
- Our goal is to cultivate a love for learning. That’s why we focus on the unique needs of each of our students, instead of standardized state testing.
Discover what other parents appreciate when their children attend St. Andrew’s:
- Average class size is only 12 students.
- All faculty members are degreed classroom teachers.
- We teach the whole person, not the test.
- Students earn real-world life skills such as critical thinking and complex problem-solving.
- More than 90% of our students participate in school sports and fine arts.
- By 8th grade, our students earn eight high school credit hours.
- St. Andrew’s graduates are consistently top performers when they attend area high schools.
- Academic programs that include Spanish, Choir, Creative Writing, Art and Art History.
- A complete athletic program which offers basketball, volleyball, golf, tennis, and track.
- Students gain leadership training through faith based service learning projects.
- Grades 6-8 in our Christian middle school experience national travel opportunities.
We accept children as young as three years old in our Primer using Montessori methods; however, many students start later and love their experience. St. Andrew’s provides tuition assistance to students in need.
We invite you to call and come by the school. Take a tour and explore your options. Find the perfect fit. Discover the St. Andrew’s Difference.
Email Headmaster, Joel Bicknell, at email@example.com or call 806.376-9501
St. Andrew's is a member of the National Association of Independent Schools and is fully accredited by the Southwest Association of Episcopal Schools, an organization approved by TEPSAC, and recognized by the Texas Commissioner of Education.