Headlights - January 19
Please see the Headlights for this week...
- Town Hall Meeting #1 - Come hear about the vision for St. Andrew's future and the student experience for next year this coming Tuesday, 1/23, 8:30 a.m. or 6:30 p.m. in the Cafeteria. We hope to see you there!
- Bronco Basketball this coming week
- @ Home vs. Pringle-Morse - Monday, Girls @ 5 p.m. and Boys @ 6 p.m.
- @ Home vs. Plainview Christian - Thursday, Silver Girls/Boys @ 4 p.m., 5 p.m. and Gold Girls/Boys @ 6 p.m., 7 p.m.
- February Lunches - Menus for February have been uploaded here. Please place your orders in RenWeb or by hard copy to the Main Office by Thursday, January 25th.
- Looking Ahead
- Valentine's Day / Ash Wednesday - We an unusual dynamic this year with Valentine's Day falling on the same day as Ash Wednesday. Since Ash Wednesday cannot be moved, we are going to have our Valentine's Day parties on Shrove Tuesday, February 13. We wanted everyone to have this information in time for planning. Thank you.
- Kindergarten and 5th grade Parents - Mark your calendars for our Parent Transition Meetings on Thursday, February 22. This is a wonderful opportunity to hear from next year's faculty and current students and parents about what they value about the experience and what to expect. For 5th grade parents, we will meet at 5:30 p.m. in the Middle School Commons. For Kindergarten parents, we will meet at 6:30 p.m. in the Cafeteria. Do not hesitate to contact Mr. Bicknell or Mr. Grawunder with any questions you may have.
- Upcoming Events - Please use the website as your hub for upcoming events. You can access the monthly calendar view by clicking here.
- Moms in Prayer - All moms are welcome to join this group that meets on Friday mornings from 8:40-9:40am in the cafeteria. Contact Brooke Reeves for more information.
- Acolyte Schedule - You can access the acolyte schedule for the year here.