Headlights - November 10
Please see the Headlights for this coming week.
- Welcome - Please welcome Mrs. Duvall when you see her in the building as she is starting on Monday as our new part-time 3rd grade teacher. We are so pleased to have her on board!
- Thanksgiving Meal - We hope to see everyone at the annual Thanksgiving Meal on Wednesday, November 15! The adjusted lunch times for the morning are as follows.
- Primer & Kindergarten - 10:45-11:15am
- Pre-K & 1st Grade - 11:15-11:45am
- 2nd Grade - 11:30-12:00pm
- 3rd Grade - 11:45-12:15pm
- 4th & 5th Grades - 12:15-12:45pm
- 6th-8th Grades - 12:30-1:00pm
- PK Thanksgiving Program - We look forward to welcoming Pre-K parents on campus for the annual Thanksgiving Program on Wednesday, 11/15, at Noon, in the Assembly Hall.
- 6th/7th/8th Grade Class Trips - Please be sure to submit the yellow form to sign up your child for their class trip and note the deadline for the first payment. If you have any questions, please contact Mr. Grawunder for 6th/8th Grade trips and Ms. Lowery-Hart for the 7th Grade trip.
- Grandparents/Special Friends Day Invite - We look forward to welcoming all of our grandparents and special friends to campus next Friday. Chapel will begin at 8:45 a.m. Students should wear their dress uniforms. Golf carts will be available to transport our guests. There will be a reception and classroom visits following chapel. All students are dismissed by 11 a.m. for Thanksgiving Holiday Break. Please note that Extended Day is not offered on this Friday.
- December Menus - Please submit your lunch order forms by 11/28. You can access the menus and form here.
- Microsoft Office 365 Licenses for Home - As part of our agreement with Microsoft Office 365, we can provide licenses for family use at home at no cost. If you are interested in receiving a license for your home use, please contact Mike Mercado at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Upcoming Events - Please use the website as your hub for upcoming events. You can access the monthly calendar view by clicking here.
- Colder Weather is Here! - Remember to send your child to school with a jacket/sweater for recess and walking over to Chapel.
- Acolyte Schedule - You can access the acolyte schedule for the year here.