- ST. ANDREW’S EPISCOPAL SCHOOL OF AMARILLO NURTURES EACH STUDENT
We love and understand children.
- IN THE EPISCOPAL TRADITION OF EDUCATION.
We commit to academic excellence, inclusiveness and the free expression of faith through prayer and worship.
- WE ARE A CHRISTIAN ENVIRONMENT
We provide children a safe place to believe in God, to be who they are, and to become who they will be.
- THAT WELCOMES FAMILIES OF ANY FAITH AND VARYING BACKGROUNDS.
We respect culture and value fellowship.
- THE SCHOOL PROVIDES OPPORTUNITIES
We empower children to discover themselves through trial and error so they know individualized, not standardized, success.
- FOR CHILDREN TO DEVELOP THROUGH A SUPERIOR CURRICULUM,
We transform learning to be engaging and vigorous so children develop curiosity, tenacity, and self-confidence.
- DEDICATED FELLOWSHIP,
As a family, we worship, learn, serve, create, and compete together.
- AND SERVICE TO THE COMMUNITY.
We expect children to become servant leaders by developing the habit of empathy in action.